Digital Marketing Executive - £30k to £40k - Hybrid
Designing, structuring, and growing is the core of focus of this digital services international company. An invested interest in their clients' businesses, they are innovative, creative, and always one step ahead.
With offices across the Middle East and Europe, the sense of unity and community is strong and celebrated. We are pleased to partner with and recruit for a creative and forward leading expertise in their field
My client is looking for a driven and ambitious digital marketer who can execute and develop all things digital!
- Support/working with the head of marketing in a 360-role including but not limited to PPC, Social Media, SEO, Email Marketing
- Manage, monitor the company's website so important focus on site maintenance
- Working with an international team on campaign projects and proposals
- Identify areas to create opportunities to create campaigns, content and deliver on its optimisation across the digital infrastructure
- Sufficient knowledge of CMS platforms, ideally Drupal.
-Report on marketing generated leads and report findings accordingly.
* 2+ years in digital communication and marketing, preferably from an agency
* Experience across Paid Advertising and Content.
* MUST: strong written and verbal skills
* A self-starter. Someone who is eager and passionate in development.
* Analytical and data-driven individual
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, please get in contact with on: 020 7845 7716 or connect with me on LinkedIn: Haddijatou Jack
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/.
Contact: Haddi Jack