Digital Marketing Executive- Design- London
Contact: Lydia Stiller-Flowerdew
Digital Marketing Executive- The Company!
Major Players is working with a leading Retail Experience Consultancy. They work with product and service brands by transforming existing or designing new retail environments. Focusing on creating face to face experiences that work effectively for the business, the brand, the customer and the staff.
Digital Marketing Executive- The Role!
At a pivotal point in their digital marketing journey this creative organisation is looking for a talented Digital Marketing Executive to focus on the marketing funnel for their company. You will be responsible for understanding and executing the activities to increase customer generation from their database using inbound marketing tactics. The role provides an outstanding opportunity for a dynamic professional with proven digital marketing skills and ability.
1. Use existing content to create new landing pages, forms, workflows, email campaigns,
including design of templates, calls to action etc within the HubSpot platform
2. Create workflows for various data lists based on behaviours and category of people i.e.
clients, prospects, media based on past engagement and interactions
3. Analyse data from HubSpot and present findings to support the development marketing
4. Work to minimise list decay and unsubscribes while increasing the productivity of email
sends including full analyses of the effects of frequency patterns, day of the week and time
of day despatches and so on
5. Manage day to day updates on the company website including adding new content
created by the team and manage communications with external web hosts
6. Optimise web presence through SEO
7. Track and analyse website traffic providing regular internal reports
8. Execute the delivery of their social media campaigns across Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram
9. Compose digital assets for online use i.e. resizing, editing, formatting
10. Work with our external PR Consultant to prepare any digital assets requested for third
party media channels
11. Establish and develop processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead
12. Define and document internal processes for managing digital marketing
Required skills & Experience:
A minimum of 2-3 years in a digital communications and marketing role, with experience of B2B
§ HubSpot proficient
§ Expertise in marketing automation essential
§ Understand digital marketing strategies and plans in a consultative services agency
§ Accurate database management
§ Excellent written skills with an eye for detail
§ Ability to proof read with accuracy
§ See the big picture as well as being detail oriented
§ Experience of Adobe Creative Suites
§ Strong SEO skills
§ Pick up new technologies quickly and easily via self-learning and external training
§ Ability to work within a fast paced and dynamic environment
Don't Miss out, Apply Today!
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "LYDIA STILLER- FLOWERDEW". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Lydia Stiller- Flowerdew- Lydia@majorplayers.co.uk | DD: + 44| 207 845 7214. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly if you would like more information before applying.
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
Contact: Lydia Stiller-Flowerdew