Digital Marketing Executive- Technology Brand- London
Contact: Lydia Stiller-Flowerdew
Digital Marketing Executive- The Brand!
Major Players is working with a top camera phone brand, that is enjoyed by youths around the world. For the last 10 years, they have been focusing on manufacturing camera phones, while innovating mobile photograph technology breakthroughs. Be at the forefront of the selfie era, and was the first brand to launch smartphones with 5MP and 16MP front cameras. This mobile technology company is also the first to introduce the motorised rotating camera, the Ultra HD feature and the 5x Dual Camera Zoom technology! Their product is so good that it was ranked as the number 4 smartphone brand globally...
Digital Marketing Executive- The Role!
This amazing mobile technology brand are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive who will collaborate with the Marketing Team to develop and execute digital marketing campaigns that align with program objectives, provide digital expertise to key internal and external stakeholders, oversee localised digital media buying, and evaluate/analyze media impact on core business metrics. The successful candidate will have extensive knowledge of the digital marketing and media buying landscapes, a proven history of success managing digital marketing campaigns, with the ability to think strategically with strong analytic and partnering skills.
* Develop and execute an integrated digital marketing strategy including Social
* Media, Content, SEO, SEM and Influencers, etc.
* Anticipate and monitor digital industry trends, and act as the internal expert to
* formulate opportunities that could be integrated into key program strategies and could be coordinated with key customers.
* Track and measure performance, and present results for all digital marketing efforts.
* Oversee the development of creative materials for all digital marketing efforts
* Use a variety of tools to monitor trends and assist in the development of new marketing strategies. Work with outside agencies on business requirements, delivery expectations, budgets and schedule.
* Partner with regional teams to lead digital media planning leverage taggable media assets to amplify through local media outlets
* Ensure consistent digital media executions across community and consumer facing communications.
* Maintain relationship with various digital media suppliers.
* Apply best media practices and implement emerging media frameworks (paid, earned and owned media)
Required Skills& Experience:
* 3 to 5 years of digital marketing experience, including a minimum of 2 years of social media experience (paid, owned AND earned).
* Excellent presentation, negotiation, and communication skills in English and Mandarin (desirable but not mandatory)
* Experience with building integrated plans (working with agencies)
* Strong mathematical and analytical skills with experience in analyzing complex data, market research, and formulating actionable plans.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
* Working knowledge of online research tools and listening tools.
* Effective time management and organisational skills, as well as strong attention to detail.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "LYDIA STILLER- FLOWERDEW". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Lydia Stiller- Flowerdew- Lydia@majorplayers.co.uk | DD: + 44| 207 845 7214. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly if you would like more information before applying.
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
Contact: Lydia Stiller-Flowerdew