Digital Marketing Coordinator- Beauty Brand- London
Contact: Lydia Stiller-Flowerdew
Major Players is working with a leading ecommerce hair beauty brand, that has shown tremendous growth since its inception back in 2016, with a focus on the both the US and UK market- this brand is reaching new heights and are looking to expand their digital team. On the hunt for a digital marketing coordinator who will be responsible for developing and delivering campaigns to build brand awareness and drive customer acquisition.
* Own the marketing calendar, ensuring it is up to date, communicating all updates and changes to team members
* Creating cross channel marketing campaigns that resonate and connect deeply with the target audience to attract new customers, drive sales, and build brand engagement across various owned platforms
* Responsible for briefing Creative team (graphics, copy, photography, videography), in a timely manner for all campaign and core asset requirements (covering website, email, social media). Managing the creative process through to delivery
* End to end Influencer relationship management - Managing brand influencer activity from sourcing influencers and writing briefs to results reporting.
* Working alongside PR agency, identify key Influencers in UK and USA markets (micro to macro); creation of clear content briefs, delivered in a timely fashion, supported by clear objectives
* Work alongside Performance media to deliver assets for paid social media campaigns
* Managing new brand advocacy programme of brand ambassadors
* Responsible for day-to-day content management across all social media platforms - Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube
* Deliver a weekly social comms calendar suggesting type of assets to be used, and creating all captions
* Create and Implement a content and engagement strategy to grow brand social followers and build engagement
* Keep ahead of latest social updates and platform developments, incorporating new opportunities for brand activation
* Weekly and Monthly social insights reporting
Blog & Guides:
* Working with PR agency, develop a calendar of added value blog content to support inflight campaign activity
* Source and brief talent for blog content contribution, and brief copywriter and creative on requirements for brand-led articles
Required Skills/ Experience!
* Demonstrable interest and passion for black culture (current affairs, politics, lifestyle, beauty, fashion, music etc), with the ability to connect into a black female point of view
* Marketing experienced gained within a beauty/ fashion/ lifestyle brand
* Is commercially aware, with strong organisational and planning skills; has excellent attention to detail, creative and numerical skills, and is a confident communicator
* Agency management
* US experience is desirable
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "LYDIA STILLER- FLOWERDEW". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Lydia@majorplayers.co.uk| DD: + 44| 207 845 7214. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly if you would like more information before applying.