Digital Marketing Coordinator - Food & Drink - Clientside - London
Contact: Dave Newman
£20,000 - £25,000
Digital Marketing Coordinator - The Company
Major Players are working with a specialist food & drink brand in London. Our client has almost 40 branches throughout the UK and pride themselves on the quality of their tasty product range and their heritage as a brand. They are committed to giving their customers the best possibile experience both offline and online.
Digital Marketing Coordinator - The Role
This specialist brand are now seeking a Digital Marketing Coordinator to join them on a permanent basis as soon as possible in their London office. This role offers a fantastic opportunity to learn about food and retail marketing within an exciting business. This is a broad role that encompasses social media management, digital channel management, customer service and marketing administration and support. You will be delivering a cohesive customer experience and playing a key role in upholding the outstanding reputation the brand has.
- Manage social media channels for the brand
- Create and implement content calendars to work towards an ongoing engagement strategy
- Create and manage content for all key digital channels - social media, website and email newsletters
- Implement a robust digital comms strategy - dealing with customer queries in a prompt and professional manner
- Provide on-going and ad-hoc support to the broader marketing team
- Act as a digital brand ambassador for the brand
Skills & Experience: -
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Comfortable managing a high volume of customer feedback, acting as a central customer service
- Strong exposure to all key social media channels - Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Native digital skills - experience with social media and excited by it on a personal and professional level
- Experience creating content for social and digital channels
- Educated to degree level
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "DAVE NEWMAN". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Dave Newman | DD: + 44| 207 845 7269. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly if you would like more information before applying.
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.