Digital Marketing Coordinator (Outbound Marketing)- Clientside- London
Contact: Lydia Stiller-Flowerdew
Digital Marketing Coordinator (Outbound Marketing)- The Company!
Major Players is working with the No1. Digital Asset Management system for the global Architecture, Engineering, Construction and Real Estate markets. With bases in London and New York this exciting tech focused organisation are currently growing their marketing team here in the UK and looking for a Digital Marketing Coordinator: Outbound, to join them in taking their brand to the next level and growing their business.
Digital Marketing Coordinator (Outbound Marketing)- The Role!
This role is all about driving lead gen and converting prospects to clients through outbound marketing. Planning, creating, delivering and measuring engaging campaigns that help their database to understand their product and it's value. Looking for someone who is an all round outbound B2B marketer who knows how to maximise the current channels with confidence, and to lead them into new channels and markets.
● Optimising marketing automation to maximise the impact of their content by delivering it to the
right people at the right time.
● Killer email writing and design that captures people's interest and gets them opening and clicking.
● Owning the full campaign process from start to finish. We want some one who can bring ideas to
the table and see them through to fruition with expert execution tactics.
● Responsibility for growing data lists as well as managing and maintaining them with list hygiene
● PPC and retargeting ownership.
● Supporting the growth into new markets through solid outbound marketing strategy
● Responsibility for delivering against outbound lead gen KPIs (Salesforce).
- You will be forming an integral part of the team where your ideas and skills will make a big difference, so
they are ideally looking for someone who understands marketing from an SME perspective.
● A digital marketer with knowledge of outbound marketing best practice and tactics.
● Highly organised with the ability to handle multiple projects.
● Able to work autonomously.
● A strong communicator, you'll be supporting their Sales and Customer Success team with
marketing assets to make our customer journey stand out from the rest.
● Experience of working in SAAS / tech or the desire to join this industry.
● Minimum of 4 years experience within a digital marketing team.
● A BA(Hons) in Marketing or similar.
● An understanding of and interest in digital marketing techniques.
● Experience of using a CMS (Wordpress, Wix etc).
● Experience of using Salesforce CRM and Marketo (desirable).
● Experience of using marketing conversational tools such as Drift (desirable).
● An understanding of key campaign metrics and the initiative to get what is needed from multiple
● A strong copywriter with great attention to detail.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "LYDIA STILLER- FLOWERDEW". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Lydia Stiller- Flowerdew- Lydia@majorplayers.co.uk | DD: + 44| 207 845 7214. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly if you would like more information before applying.
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
Contact: Lydia Stiller-Flowerdew