Digital Marketing Coordinator (Inbound Marketing)- London
Digital Marketing Coordinator (Inbound Marketing)- The Company!
Major Players are working with a leading. Digital Asset Management system for the global Architecture, Engineering, Construction and Real Estate markets.
With bases in London and New York they are currently growing their marketing team here in
the UK and looking for a Digital Marketing Coordinator: Inbound, to join them in taking their brand to the next level and growing their business.
Digital Marketing Coordinator (Outbound Marketing)- The Role!
The client needs an inbound marketing superstar to come and join their team to use that foundation
and grow their inbound demand and lead gen campaigns. We're looking for someone who can own and
write great content with the skills and experience to maximise its delivery and impact.
● B2B content writing through the entire content funnel:
● Contributor to SEO content planning and strategy.
● Responsibility for SEO content writing and driving organic growth.
● Owner of Google Analytics and reporting against organic growth.
● Responsibility for delivering against Inbound lead gen KPIs (Salesforce).
● Working with partners and 3rd party publications on content and lead gen campaigns
● Optimisation of inbound lead journeys through behaviour scoring, nurture streams and related
content planning (marketing automation).
You will be forming an integral part of the team where your ideas and skills will make a big difference, so
we are ideally looking for someone who understands marketing from an SME perspective with experience of working in SAAS / tech or the desire to join this industry.
● A digital marketer with knowledge of inbound marketing and best practice.
● Highly organised with the ability to handle multiple projects.
● Able to work autonomously.
● You'll be super diligent when it comes to proofing and checking your work.
● A love of content and an interest in creating and writing engaging multi platform content.
● A strong communicator, you'll be supporting our Sales and Customer Success team with
marketing assets to make our customer journey stand out from the rest.
● Minimum of 4 years experience within a digital marketing team.
● A BA(Hons) in Marketing or similar.
● An understanding of and interest in digital marketing techniques.
● Experience of using a CMS (Wordpress, Wix etc).
● Experience of using Salesforce CRM and Marketo (desirable).
● Experience of using marketing conversational tools such as Drift (desirable).
● An understanding of key campaign metrics and the initiative to get what is needed from multiple
● A strong copywriter with great attention to detail.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "LYDIA STILLER- FLOWERDEW". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Lydia Stiller- Flowerdew- Lydia@majorplayers.co.uk | DD: + 44| 207 845 7214. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly if you would like more information before applying.
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
Contact: Lydia Stiller-Flowerdew
Contact: Lydia Stiller-Flowerdew