Major Players are working with a top London client who is looking for a Junior Digital Marketing Assistant to join a team working across video content, social, design, digital and production. The Digital Marketing Assistant will produce and manage digital marketing assets such as video, animated graphics and web and email.
* Helping develop the team's digital design capabilities including the creation of video and animated graphics using Adobe suite
* Hands on camera operating and video editing to create engaging digital content
* Storyboarding and storytelling experience for concept development
* Liaising and coordinating with external suppliers including videographers and design agencies to guide digital projects to fruition
* Assisting with digital content for and at events
* Responsibility for uploading and categorising video content on a digital asset library
* Assisting with uploading and managing content on the firm's websites using CMS
* Maximising SEO for all digital content created and recording and interpreting analytics to inform the programme going forward
* 1 years + experience
* Relevant work experience or qualifications for this role
* Good working knowledge of social media channels and how video content can be effectively used
* Experience of the Adobe suite is essential
* Experience using including Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects and Premiere Pro with InDesign experience a bonus.
* Experience of working in Craft CMS or similar will also be helpful.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a top London client, if this is of interest please send an up to date CV across.
Contact: Hayleigh Head