Digital Marketing and Social Media Executive- Clientside- London
Contact: Lydia Stiller-Flowerdew
Digital Marketing and Social Media Executive- The Company
Major Players is working with a global executive search firm, which operates in 29 countries worldwide, working hard on sourcing top talent to work for some of the world's major companies and organisations. With the status of being the number one search firm in the UK, number six by revenue in the world and number 11 in the USA- this is a great organisation to be apart of. With headquarters based in the UK, this London office is the global central marketing hub which exists to manage the brand and to push forward global marketing initiatives.
Digital Marketing and Social Media Executive- The Role
This role sits within this central marketing team that runs the website, corporate social channels, produces a global magazine and generally coordinates and encourages global brand and marketing initiatives. The role would report to the Global CMO but would have a dotted line report to the Global Marketing Manager. This is an exciting opportunity to join a strong team helping a top business fulfil its ambitious plans to build its brand online and generate business leads from digital marketing. It's a global role with tons to do, goals to achieve and connections around the world to be made.
* To review and then take over the running of digital channels to market for the firm.
* Set strategy - agreed with senior marketing management - and execute that strategy.
* Set short-term and long-term marketing and campaign goals, and execute digital marketing initiatives to achieve targets.
* Run all the social media channels.
* Generate excellent digital and social content - including writing, video production and graphic visualisation.
* Ensure any outgoing online content is well optimised for pick-up and shareability.
* Generate ideas to engage and attract new clients within various sectors and functions.
* Ensure that the social channels embrace 'digital PR' i.e. connect with and engage the key opinion-forming influencers who can be so important to the business.
* Generate excellent digital and social content - this involves writing, video production, visualisation.
* Look for trends in customer feedback and use these insights to optimize content and increase customer engagement.
* Analyse web and traffic and digital campaign data metrics (using Google Analytics, SEO performance and other available data) for actionable insights to inform strategy and plan.
* Working with others
* Actively engage with the fee-earning community to maximise potential content generation and exposure that utilises, for example, personal LinkedIn networks and pages; to make our digital effort connected with the firm.
* Actively report back to the business with regularity and enthusiasm to develop a virtuous circle of act, communicate, spread good practice, act, communicate, spread good practice.
Required Skills& Experience:
* The ideal candidate will be somebody who is courageous and determined to join the social conversation on behalf of the firm. You are someone who is self-motivated, resourceful, detail oriented, and have good writing skills. You are good with people and will not be fazed by serving more than one demanding internal client at once.
* B2B experience essential.
* A good writer
* Must show evidence of having successfully planned, run, monitored and reported on substantial digital marketing SM campaigns with an emphasis on social media, especially LinkedIn.
* Good knowledge of using paid-for social, search and advertising promotion as part of an integrated digital campaign.
* Must be familiar with paid-for promotion of SM, identifying audiences, creating personas, and knowledge of building audiences across different market sectors.
* Confident to join and respond to social media conversations on breaking topics e.g. Brexit. (Means an interest in and awareness of business and political issues of the day is therefore highly desirable).
* Comfortable with producing all social media assets e.g. video, infographics etc. both independently and through commissioning. (Sometimes creating themselves, but experience of briefing/budgeting agencies).
* A dual-minded approach: you're highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be very strategic, sales focused and process-driven.
* Knowledge of Google Analytics and campaign measurement tools very desirable.
* Must be a good communicator to ensure the digital strategy lands firmly across the global business. To develop digital in the business will involve spreading the word.
* An understanding of news media a bonus.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "LYDIA STILLER- FLOWERDEW". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Lydia Stiller- Flowerdew- Lydia@majorplayers.co.uk | DD: + 44| 207 845 7214. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly if you would like more information before applying.
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
Contact: Lydia Stiller-Flowerdew