Digital Graphic Designer - Legal Research Company - £30,000 - £35,000
Contact: Sophie Anderson
Digital Graphic Designer - The Company
The company is a heritage Legal brand who is going through an exciting digital transformation at the moment; this is great opportunity to join an expanding leader in their industry. They are based in a lovely WeWork building in the heart of London with great amenities. They are looking for a talented designer with both print and digital experience to join them and assist in the digital transformation.
Digital Graphic Designer - Your role
As a Digital Graphic Designer you will be working across both print and digital formats to create high quality designs. You will work closely with the marketing teams and with the wider Tech and Design teams to produce highly quality social media assets, advertising assets and infographics. The ideal candidate will be comfortable working to brand guidelines while helping to form a new digital branding identity.
Digital Graphic Designer - Your Responsibilities
* Operating as the sole designer in the marketing team (but with UI designers on the wider team), you will lead all aspects relating to digital and print design delivering a variety of formats
* Ability to demonstrate a wide range of experience in graphic design with an excellent eye for detail
* Work effectively from initial brief, to creation of ideas including strategic input into wider marketing campaigns.
* Must be very comfortable working to brand guidelines
* Experienced in the use of Adobe creative suite Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and tools like sketch
* An understating of digital design for both web and email marketing, ideally with exposure to HTML and CSS
* Able to create compelling presentations in Keynote and PPT
* Digital and print experience
* Excellent communicator able to work with different teams across the business
* Create digital campaign assets (banners, adverts, gifs, video) for different user groups
Digital Graphic Designer - Your Skills
* A good understanding of digital design for both web and email marketing
* Exposure to website landing pages (with responsive design)
* Ability to design original pieces such as infographics and illustrations
* A degree or qualification in Graphic Design, Creative marketing/advertising, or Visual communication
* Very good experience with a range of design and interactive tools such as Illustrator, Indesign, and Photoshop (ideally also a knowledge of other adobe tools)
In return, you'll be working as part of a rapidly growing company that are going through a massive digital transformation at the moment and are industry leaders in their field. You will receive a competitive salary and a great benefits package. Additionally you will work in a lovely WeWork facility with complimentary services in the heart of London.
If this is the role for you then APPLY NOW!!
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "SOPHIE ANDERSON". To apply for this opportunity or for further information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.