Digital Graphic Designer - Football Agents - £24,000 - £28,000
Contact: Harry Maguire
Digital Graphic Designer - The Company
Currently working with a fast paced and expanding Sport Agency who represents a mix of professional footballers, managers and pundits to arrange their commercial media work. Boasting over 100 footballing clients they are at the stage where they want to boost their in house design capabilities and are looking for someone to take ownership over their design and content function.
Digital Graphic Designer - Your Role
They are looking to expand their team and recruit an in house Digital Graphic Designer to our team to create graphics for clients to be used on social media and their website; as well as create decks to be used in presentations to brands.
Digital Graphic Designer - Your Responsibilities
* Create printed materials including brochures, presentation master templates, posters, graphics and flyers.
* Create digital materials including animated GIFs and video files
* Creating client specific decks to be used in presentations to large scale brands
* Contribute to the overall delivery plans and content strategy
* Translate briefs from Directors into engaging and eye-catching content
* Passion for and ability to contribute towards conceptual brainstorming sessions
* Staying current on market trends and keeping on top of the latest industry news across the most popular UK sports
Digital Graphic Designer - Your Skills
* Experience in digital/graphic design role
* Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
* Experience in presentation software such as Keynote or PowerPoint
* Experience with popular video editing software such as Premier is an advantage
* Experience designing, producing and delivering content across web; mobile, social media and print channels
* A creative mind-set and the ability to work autonomously to come up with new ideas and create mock-ups/prototypes.
* A strong eye for detail and an appreciation for pixel perfect design.
* An interest in football/sports is an advantage
In return you'll be working as part of a fast paced and fast expanding company who foster your individual growth and give you the ability to direct projects as you see fit from day one. Alongside a competitive salary and host of exciting benefits, you'll have the opportunity to work alongside some of the biggest and most recognised companies across the world of sport.
If this is the role for you then APPLY NOW!!
We have a range of Design and Development roles on at the moment from £20,000 - £130,000
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "HARRY MAGUIRE". To apply for this opportunity or for further information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org