Major Players are working with a leading animal welfare charity. They have been placing animals at the centre of everything they do. More than three million animals later, still working hard to achieve their vision that every dog and cat should live in a home where they are treated with love, care and respect.
They are looking for a Digital Engagement Officer to plan and deliver high impact digital communications, with a focus on email, from lead generation and conversion through to retention and reactivation. Ensure supporters are engaged across a range of financial and non-financial touchpoints, building greater understanding of the vision and mission and leading to improved ROI and customer lifetime value.
* Deliver email marketing campaigns to a range of supporters and across the supporter lifecycle. Work collaboratively with other departments, fostering strong stakeholder relationships to achieve high-performing campaigns. Write email copy and source appropriate content
* Build, manage and optimise email and SMS journeys using automation and journey building tools, including donor and Fundraising event stewardship programmes. Ensure journey intersections with other online and offline channels is coordinated to best overall effect
* Use analytics to track the performance of email and SMS activity against targets, evaluate, monitor and produce reports as required. Deliver testing strategies to ensure the continual optimisation of the digital communications strategy
* Support the Digital Engagement Specialist in the planning, scheduling and reporting of digital communications, including where audiences and activities overlap between email and other digital channels, including social
Skills + Experience
* Significant experience managing email/SMS communications and journeys to a complex supporter base and serving multiple business needs
* Experience of delivering multi-audience email journeys in a B2C environment, including use of Email Sending Platforms and configuration of email automations and managing multi-channel (SMS) activity where required.
* Proven ability to use analytical thinking to translate data into actionable insight
Salary + Perks
As this role is office-based, you'll be expected to work in the Battersea office for 3 days each week and you'll be able to work up to 2 days each week from home.
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, please do not hesitate to get in contact with on DD: +44 (0)207 845 7222 or connect with me on LinkedIn: Grace Morgan
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/
Contact: Grace Morgan