Web Optimisation Officer - £30,000 – £40,000
Our client have admirably been tackling the root causes of gender inequality and child poverty.
This organisation are working with over 75 countries to help better the lives of others by raising funds, running programmes, providing support and promoting profiles.
They are looking for a optimisation officer to work with the web manager and the acquisition team to create, edit and publish content as well as optimise the website to improve brand and donor experience.
If you have CRO experience and are looking to work for an organisation that is making a real change, apply now!
- Write, edit and upload content for the website that aligns with the fundraising priorities
- Collaboratively work with Website manager and SEO team to implement SEO strategies
- Support authors within training on the CMS, content review and editing.
- Create, develop and project manage the organisations CRO programme, roadmap for optimisation tests in collaboration with the wider organisation and third-page agencies
- Build test hypotheses, run A/B testing whilst providing insightful analysis and reporting to key stakeholders.
- Experience across CRO and SEO
- Support planning and delivery of cross-channel marketing activities
- Ensure that the activities on behalf of the organisation are in line with the overall aims and policies
- Strong experience using CMS (ideally Druple)
- Experience updating and creating content for websites
- Prior experience within AB Testing
Please do get in contact with on DD: 0207 845 7263 or connect with me on LinkedIn: Aaron Kukadia-Gadher.
Major Players are the UK’s leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
Contact: Aaron Kukadia-Gadher