Are you on the search for a role within the gaming industry? An award-winning independent digital design studio are looking for a Digital Designer to join their team! Reporting to the Creative Team Lead, you'll be designing engaging and beautiful digital experiences from marketing campaigns to websites.
* Pushing the boundaries of what is possible on the web
* Creating design that is all about the end user
* Championing UX thought processes with solving challenges of briefs
* Using big ideas to drive brilliant experiences, creating websites and user patterns
Skills & Experience
* Your portfolio is sharp demonstrating both a user-centric design approach and high level of craft
* Strong skills in After Effects and either Figma, Sketch, or XD with a hunger to learn new software
* 3-4 years experience working over a range of projects with a significant digital focus. This doesn't have to be pure UX/UI, it can be quite conceptual too.
* Interest in the industry is advantageous, along with the language around the world of video games.
* An interest in 3D, AR, and VR would serve you well
* Confident in presenting your ideas clearly - both internally and externally
£35-40k - fully remote
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, then please get in contact with me: firstname.lastname@example.org or connect via LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/stephaniekkane
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/.
Contact: Stephanie Kane