Digital Designer (Permanent)
Major Players are currently working with one of London's leading digital design agencies, they're on the lookout for a brilliant Digital Designer to join the fantastic studio.
This is a unique opportunity to join the team to work on one of their key global accounts, a leading consumer electronics company. The work involves designing product pages and landing pages based on a modular page structure and guidelines.
The right candidate will be highly organised and have a good understanding of product storytelling, excellent layout and artworking capabilities. Experience presenting to senior stakeholders and ideally a passion for electronics and gadgets.
You will be working in Photoshop and Sketch to produce layouts and assets of a very high quality, including image retouching when necessary. Experience in Sketch and particularly working with Sketch libraries is essential.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a tight-knit team, and to gain valuable experience with a global web operation that produces content for over 100 countries globally.
● Designing and creating responsive product pages, category pages and page banners
● Developing page concepts - translating product specifications into an engaging and informative page narrative
● Asset creation and adaptation (including retouching, diagrams and some illustrative work)
● Collaborate with and mentor junior designers, with support from senior creative team members
● Present regular status / review calls with the client, who is based overseas
● Gain a thorough knowledge of the client's brand guidelines, including colours, layout, constraints, image sizing, etc
● Resourcing and retouching photography
● Creating demonstrative illustrations in Illustrator
● Laying out pages in Sketch, using a pre-defined component library
● Presenting work to client stakeholders and taking feedback
● Maintaining communication with the project managers to keep them up-to-date on all work being produced and let them know if problems arise
● A strong grasp of client design guidelines
● Excellent knowledge of Sketch, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Google Suite
● Basic HTML understanding is a great advantage
● A keen eye for composition
● Proficient in layout and typography and retouching
● Experience working with Figma and similar tools is an advantage
They are a digital agency with a focus on customer experience, branding, content, and technology. They create change through creativity, partnering with our clients to help them transform, innovate and grow.
They're a team of 100+ experts in London, New York and Chicago. Their clients include Sony, S&P Global, Tourism Ireland, Pfizer, Stanley Black & Decker and Thames Water. They are ambitious, sociable, collaborative and non-hierarchical.
Contact: Charly Panton