Digital Designer - Global Sportswear + Fashion Brand
Major Players have an amazing opportunity to work with the worlds largest sportswear and fashion brand.
They design clothes, shoes and sports equipment that is worn by some of the top athletes in the world and also sponsor a whole host of skaters and football teams.
This is a brilliant chance to join their growing London team and start a career at a forward thinking and exciting fashion brand.
They are looking for a talented digital designer with a strong understanding of all things digital including; banners, social, motion graphics and app design, you'll be working closely with the UK creative director in order to create some innovative advertising campaigns.
If this sounds like something you'd be interested in then send in your portfolio!
* Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or similar, with minimum of 2-3 years' experience.
* Ability to apply and perform design skills, including typography, colour theory, texture, special design in digital platforms and visual presentation.
* Familiarity with current trends, colour, design, art, photography and experience design.
* Effectively uses computer design application, primarily working in Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, and After Effects (for gif creation).
* Effective oral and written communication skills.
* Proficient information-seeking skills and drive for results.
* Proficient information-seeking skills and individual drive for success.
A passion for sport and experience in the sport, fashion retail or luxury markets
Contact: Charly Panton