I’m working with a fashion brand that are looking for a digital designer to join their sociable and talented team. They have shops and concessions across the UK and internationally, selling clothing, accessories and homeware. They are looking for an in house designer that will push the envelope of what can be achieved to drive the brand forward.
• Creating and delivering a range of cross-platform print material
• Designing concepts in response to artwork requests from the teams
• Producing finished design work for Visual Merchandising and the Marketing Department.
• Supporting the digital team as and when required
Skills & Experience
• Industry experience within an e-commerce / retail fashion brand or agency
• Confident with InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
• Experience with After Effects, Video Editing and Sketch is desirable.
• An understanding of print, 2D and 3D design.
• Digital experience across emails, banners and homepage takeovers is a massive advantage
• Innovative design concepts and visual execution with a strong eye for detail
• Creative and conceptual thinker
• Confident with collaboration and presenting
• Up to 33 days holiday per annum
• 2 extra paid days off per year to volunteer in the local community
• Subsidised BUPA Dental Insurance
• Healthcare cash plan and Life Assurance + more
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, please do not hesitate to get in contact with on DD: +44 020 7845 7279 or connect with me on LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/stephaniekkane
Major Players are the UK’s leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/.
Contact: Stephanie Kane