ROLE: Digital Designer
Fantastic opportunity to work with a leading creative agency for hospitality within the UK. Specialising in branding, website development and digital marketing for hospitality clients worldwide for almost 20 years.
- Helping spearhead the creative on all our websites and digital output
- Conceptual thinking informing an ideas-led approach
- Informing UI & UX decisions on all new websites
- Create inspiring design ideas and execute across a range of digital channels (Website, Apps and social channels)
- Making improvements and design amends to our client's existing websites
- Taking creative responsibility for projects from initial brief through to finished product
- Selling work effectively both internally and with clients
Skills & Experience
- Have knowledge of current accessibility guidelines and how to apply to projects
- Must be very confident with Figma, XD, After Effects and Adobe CC
- Big bonus if you have Motion design experience and how to apply to websites and digital campaign work + Knowledge of AR creative using either Spark or Adobe Aero
- At least 3 years of professional experience in an agency
- You should be adaptable, able to both lead, support and execute projects on time and to the highest standards
- Varied in your creative approach, constantly exploring new ideas and striving to seek the best possible outcome.
- Able to present a polished portfolio with relevant experience
Salary & Benefits
- Hybrid working
- Pension scheme
- Birthday off + Christmas-New Year period off
- Annual bonus dependent on performance
Location: Central London
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, then please get in contact with me: email@example.com
Contact: Laura Renaud
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: diversity-equity-inclusion/.