Digital Designer - Luxury Haircare Brand - £22,000 - £26,000 plus benefits
Contact: Sophie Anderson
Digital Designer - The Company
A luxury haircare brand is looking to expand their design team! They are market leading experts in holistic hair care and their world renowned clinics provide pioneering treatments that have shaped the hair care industry for over 60 years.
Digital Designer - Your role
Their small but faced paced design have helped grow the brand extensively recent years and produce engaging content that span across their digital marketing campaigns, advertising campaigns, and web/mobile applications. They are now looking for a Digital Designer to expand their capabilities and push forward their market presence by creating dynamic and beautiful content.
Digital Designer - Your Responsibilities
* Develop digital assets and content across multiple platforms. Including the website, email marketing and social media.
* Develop digital marketing assets such as Banners (still, animated GIFs) and paid Social.
* Work closely with the digital marketing team to manage email templates, styling and functionality.
* Conceptualise Ecommerce Promotional campaign look & feel and assist with photography execution.
* Maintain a library of eCommerce creative and digital brand assets
* Actively seek to improve the quality of creative thinking and design solutions
Digital Designer - Your Skills
* Good understanding of UX/UI, responsive email and web design
* Basic level of HTML and CSS skills
* Good understanding of social media platforms
* Good knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite in particular Photoshop, XD, Sketch, Illustrator, InDesign & Acrobat.
* Experience with video editing and creating animations in After Effects or PremierPro is a plus
* A team player, willing to work in a friendly but fast paced environment
* Happy to work across a multiple projects simultaneously
* Strong attention to detail from brief to delivery and highly organised
* You have the willingness to listen to feedback and use it to improve
* You have a keen interest in the beauty industry, new technology and new applications
In return, you'll be working as part of a fun and fast paced team that give you the autonomy and creative control over the projects you deliver. Alongside a host of fantastic benefits, you'll have the opportunity to diversify your skill-set and gain exposure to a range of digital projects as part of a team that foster your own individual growth.
If this is the role for you then APPLY NOW!!
We have a range of Design roles on at the moment from £20,000 - £100,000
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "SOPHIE ANDERSON". To apply for this opportunity or for further information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org