Digital Designer - Fashion Brand - £34,000 - £36,000
Contact: Harry Maguire
Digital Designer - The Company
One of London's fastest growing fashion brands is looking to expand their digital capabilities! They've gone from strength to strength in the Women's fashion space, and in recent years have diversified into Men's and Children's clothing and show no signs of slowing down.
Digital Designer - Your role
You will be responsible for all design pertaining to their online presence across their website, mobile apps, social media, digital marketing and other digital content channels. You will be working as part of a cross-functional digital team of Designers, UX, Copywriting, and Development to deliver engaging, interactive, and beautiful campaigns.
Digital Designer - Your Responsibilities
* Work with the digital team and Design Director to set the digital design standard and direction.
* Designing and applying expert art direction to the visual elements of Ecommerce editorials and campaigns.
* Inspiring and motivating to be creatively and digitally progressive, through the application of fresh and inventive visual work.
* Forge and execute innovative, visually beautiful and commercial concepts for product launch campaigns and digital customer experiences.
* Staying up to date with industry trends and striving to innovate beyond these by engaging with the wider digital creative community.
* Uncovering new ways to incorporate emerging and new media formats into campaigns.
* Leading digital design for the website across all devices (desktop, mobile, tablet) and applying a 'mobile first' approach to all design projects.
Digital Designer - Your Skills
* Strong knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite
* Working knowledge (or ability to further improve) of other digital design programs, InVision, and XD
* A natural creative who listens to team members, question and deliver clearly articulated design rationale.
* Ability to interpret the business needs, developing a concept to suit their purpose.
* Ability to think creatively to produce new ideas and concepts that fit within the brand that will deliver commercially, accuracy and effectiveness.
* Use innovation and creative disruption to redefine a design brief.
* Have a passion for digital industry developments and strong interest in fashion, online editorial, retail and product.
* Proven experience working in a web design role within a retail E-Commerce environment, luxury brand or online editorial with substantial experience in responsive design
* Experience across desktop, mobile, and tablet. Your portfolio will be bursting with high quality digital design examples, wireframes and designs that showcase both your creative and technical ability.
In return, you'll have the opportunity to work as part of a creative and fast paced team who have delivered engaging fashion campaigns for an ever expanding brand. The team foster a very collaborative culture and promote individual development, if there's something you want to learn, we'll teach you it! You'll also receive a competitive salary and a whole host of benefits.
If this is the role for you then APPLY NOW!!
We have a range of Design and Development roles on at the moment from £20,000 - £130,000
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "HARRY MAGUIRE". To apply for this opportunity or for further information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org