Digital Designer - Global Brand and Consultancy Agency- £35,000- £40,000
Contact: Sophie Anderson
Digital Designer - The Company
Currently working with a fast paced global brand and consultancy agency based in London. The company works with some of the worlds most influential brands, with clients ranging across fashion, technology and communications. They are currently expanding their digital design team and are looking for a talented, enthusiastic and experienced Digital Designer to join them.
Digital Designer - Your role
As a Digital Designer you will work with an incredibly talented design team in order to produce designs across a variety of products. You will bring a passion for design and branding along with commercial experience to an innovative, creative team. You'll report directly to the Senior Digital Designer while working along side some of the industries best creative digital minds.
You will primarily be responsible for developing brand solutions for retail markets using creative concepts across all aspects of digital engagement. The ideal candidate will be comfortable jumping straight into a busy environment to produce high quality design solutions for a variety of industry giants.
Digital Designer - Your Responsibilities
* Proactively developing strong graphics, digital and web designs
* To bring creative new concepts to client briefs and brainstorming sessions
* Ensuring you are up to date on market trends in order to ensure your designs are innovative
* Working closely with the Senior Designers and extended UX/UI team to ensure that all projects are delivered in the best way possible
* Ensuring complex brand information is delivered is unique and compelling designs
Digital Designer - Your Skills
* 3 years experience of Digital Design, preferably in an agency environment
* Good knowledge of UX and UI designs and principles
* An understanding of responsive designs across web, mobile and screen based content
* Proficiency in producing graphic designs
* Extensive experience with the Adobe Creative Suite, AfterEffects and Sketch
* Great time management while working on several projects at once
* Strong organisational skills and a great eye for detail
* A good knowledge of interior design concepts and practices
* Knowledge of motion design and prototyping
In return, you'll be working as part of a company that are one of the most prestigious branding and consultancy agencies in London. You will have the opportunity to apply and develop your design skills within a talented design team. You'll have the opportunity to work on projects with some of the biggest names in fashion, communications and technology. Additionally, you will receive a competitive salary, great benefits and a clear career pathway.
If this is the role for you then APPLY NOW!!
We have a range of Design and Development roles on at the moment from £20,000 - £130,000
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "SOPHIE ANDERSON". To apply for this opportunity or for further information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org