Digital Motion Designer - Creative Agency - £35,000 - £45,000
Contact: Sophie Anderson
Digital Motion Designer - The Company
Currently working with a creative agency that specialise in branding and advertising that are looking to expand their design team. Working with the biggest names in Media, Tech, Retail and Food & Drink this agency have some of the worlds most recognisable brands on their books.
Digital Motion Designer - Your Role
They are looking for a highly experienced 3D Motion Designer to both design and produce engaging content that spans across web and social media channels, as well as content for pitches/proposals. The role will also include overseeing junior designers and managing project timelines.
Digital Motion Designer - Your Responsibilities
* Design and produce 2D Motion Graphics and animations for a range of projects when needed
* Support broader art direction for project roadmaps
* Liaise with the wider design teams on projects
* Oversee junior designers and mentor them on best practises
* Manage and oversee project timelines
* Produce high quality digital and motion designs
Digital Motion Designer - Your Skills
* Proficiency in After Effects/Premiere, and the Adobe Suite.
* Experience working across digital projects
* Cinema4D or Maya experience a plus
* A portfolio/show reel of commercial design work
* Experience working in agency environments is a plus
* A background in print is a bonus
In return you'll be working as part of a dynamic and evolving agency that is expanding heavily at the moment. You'll have endless opportunities to work on land take lead of large scale and innovative projects that have a global reach. The studio offers great benefits on top of a competitive salary and a generous training budget including, free breakfast, childcare vouchers and private medical insurance.
If this is the role for you then APPLY NOW!!
We have a range of Design and Development roles on at the moment from £20,000 - £130,000
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "Sophie Anderson". To apply for this opportunity or for further information, please contact: email@example.com