Major Players are working exclusively with a digital e-learning supplier who are on the search for a Digital Designer to join them!
This business have seen a rapid increase in success due to the current climate working with some amazing globally recognised clients. They're a little different to a traditional e-learning business as they are very interactive and creative in terms of content they produce.
This position is for someone who is looking to join a growing business with lots of opportunity to progress.
* Working within the talented design team and in collaboration with other departments to deliver digital learning projects, animations and infographics
* The role will include delivering visuals using a broad range of techniques such as animation and illustration
* You will managing the relationship between the client and internal teams to make sure that each project is delivered on time and in line with what the client is looking for
* Really understanding each business and their values to push back on ideas for conceptual solutions
Due to the nature of the role we are looking for someone who has experience working in a digital design agency or in e-learning/software industry.
* We're looking for someone who has a creative flair, with experience in UX and UI design
* Knowledge of After Effecrs, XD and Premier Pro, as well as experience in using Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop and Illustrator) is needed
* Must have attention to detail with a real focus on quality
* Some knowledge of .CSS and HTML would be advantageous
* Good communication and time management skills to make sure tasks are on brief and on time
* Added bonus if you have experience in motion graphics & video production
If you're looking for a new opportunity with a business who is rapidly growing, then this could be for you!
Please apply below!
Contact: Shelley Wright