Major players are delighted to partner a leading fashion/homeware retailer in their search for a new Digital Creative Content Manager. This role is suitable for a talented creative with experience across all digital channels, strategic vision as well as working in a multi stake holder environment and be comfortable managing people (4 dr's currently).
This role offers the chance to join an established business at an exciting stage of their development and is looking for some one who can implement future proof digital creative content strategy and update internal processes that create real impact. On a day to day basis you will managing market leading content creation, planning for a wide variety of social content and ensuring a consistent cross channel content approach to all channels & touch points in the customer journey.
As the Digital Creative Lead you will:
- Drive the Ecommerce, digital and social creative and direct the site design, copy, content, imagery, video, social media and UX to ensure that it is best in class.
- Provide/impart strategic direction to ensure that the Digital Creative team deliver compelling and differentiating 'on brand' creative for daily, weekly and seasonal campaigns.
- Be accountable for the day-to-day management and timely delivery of all online creative campaigns
- Accountable for all Digital Creative outputs, ensuring that they reflect the brand style and tone
- Work closely with the wider teams and third parties to define, drive and develop the communications and content strategy
- Create and art direct digital lifestyle imagery.
- Work with other Creative Managers to facilitate the planning and delivery of video asset creation
- Be accountable for the quality and timeliness of all team outputs, identifying opportunities for continuous improvement. Also ensuring up to date and accurate recording of time spent by the time on campaigns to inform data collected in WorkFront.
- Review and optimise all digital creative on an ongoing basis using metrics & KPIs, analyse and assess results and report on these against business goals and ROI measures
- Innovate and maintain up to date knowledge of Content, Ecommerce, Digital, eCRM marketing trends and UX.
To be suited to this role you should be:
- Design professional with qualifications in Graphic design and digital design.
- A creative, passionate and commercially-minded Content and Social media specialist with breadth of experience in this space
- Have significant experience in managing a creative team of designers, copywriters, developers.
- Experience of working within a large retail business.
- Experience working within a design team for a high volume Ecommerce retailer (fashion ideal), delivering high quality creative assets.
- Put the brand and customer at the heart of design development process.
- Ability to control and manage to tight deadlines to ensure the timely delivery of daily, seasonal and project works.
- Establish best practice processes- review, evaluation, definition and stakeholding.
- Experience of the end-to-end design process from concept, UI, html and build.
- Basic understanding and familiarity of HTML and digital web design tools. (Word Press, Dreamweaver, Adobe XD)
- Be a creative thinker and idea generator with a strong creative eye.
- A passion and understanding of photography and design.
- Great team player with strong interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence.
- Experience in managing third party agencies to deliver results
- Solid project management skills with a positive influential personality.
- Experience of working with task management tools: Microsoft Word, Excel, Trello, Google Doc's etc
This role offers a competitive salary, a corporate level benefits package and bonus and share options.
If this sounds like you and the kind of role you would like to be in for the running for please apply with an up to date CV and portfolio of your work that matches the brief above.
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, please do not hesitate to connect with me on LinkedIn: Sarah Ellis-Jones
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/.
Contact: Sarah Ellis-Jones