Digital Content Writer - Clientside - Fashion and Retail
Contact: Dave Newman
£25,000 - £28,000
Digital Content Writer - The Company
Major Players are working with a technology & innovation hub working towards delivering a vision of the future of shopping. They have over 400m site visits and 14 shopping centres, nationwide.
Digtial Content Writer- The role
The Digital Content Writer will develop and deliver insightful, entertaining and value-added content for all of the company's Gen Z focused platforms.
The ideal candidate will be obsessed with and immersed in pop culture and social media trends, understand the impact of a great headline, and be constantly thinking of fresh, exciting ways to innovate content creation. They will have 1-2 years experience writing & creating content across multiple platforms, about multiple subjects, from fashion to beauty, home to food. They will understand how critical collaboration is when ideating, writing and strategising content, and have the ability to spot a great story from a mile off, and pitch it with confidence to an equally enthusiastic team.
* Responsible for the ideation and creation of editorial content
* Help evolve and refine the brand's creative identity, on both the magazine and its social channels
* Own engagement reporting for, in order to gain insights that inform successful strategy
* Build and maintain strong PR relationships, in order to strengthen Inside Source's brand reputation and source exclusive products for content creation
* Actively explore opportunities to co-produce content with partners like influencers, retailers and brands
Skills & Experience: -
* 2+ years experience as a digital content writer at a female-focused digital publication
* Strong knowledge of social media, understanding how and why publishers produce content for Instagram and Facebook
* Strong visual eye, with ample Photoshop knowledge
* A good understanding of youth audiences, specifically the Gen Z demographic
* A good understanding of SEO and analytic
* A good understanding of content marketing; stays up to date with the rapidly changing marketing industry
* Excellent written skills with a naturally personable, conversational tone of voice
Don't delay, apply today.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "DAVE NEWMAN". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Dave Newman | DD: + 44| 207 845 7269. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly if you would like more information before applying.
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.