Digital Content Marketing Manager- Market Research- London
Contact: Lydia Stiller-Flowerdew
Digital Content Marketing Manager- The Company!
Major Players is working with a cutting edge innovation consultancy, focusing on looking at issues of growth through multiple lenses, anticipating what consumers cannot articulate or have not yet imagined. And they harness this thinking into powerful, step change ideas that delight consumers and sideline competitors. They consult with brands such as HP, Microsoft, Westfield's, JW Marriott and brother across four main areas- innovation strategy, experience design, humans and foresight, as well as capabilities.
Digital Content Marketing Manager- The Role!
Looking for an experienced digital content manager, with a curiosity for life, culture, technology, design and the future, who will be responsible for leading the B2B global digital and content marketing strategies. You will be responsible for creating and managing valuable content across all channels and implementing inbound marketing strategies; to drive lead generation, awareness and direct response among their customers and target audiences, as well as equipping their Senior Consultants with intelligent and persuasive collateral to grow existing and acquire new revenue streams.
The ideal candidate will also be passionate about digital and be familiar with lead generation campaigns, PPC, SEO, social platforms, and experience building revenue streams with existing clients. Extensive experience within content marketing is also must.
* Design, develop and deliver a best in class marketing and communications strategy to support short- and long-term strategic initiatives.
* Working with the CEO and senior management team to understand target segments, customer needs and buyer behaviours to deliver relevant targeted messaging and content. Managing the measurement and optimisation of all core content: defining what good looks like, revolutionising and optimising the marketing and communications plans on a regular basis to meet agreed KPI's. Ensure an effective tone of voice is used in all external communications and all brand guidelines are adhered to and brand consistency is championed.
* Lead the planning, design, delivery and execution of all content and master messaging for key strategic marketing campaigns (Emails/Newsletters/advertising/case studies/PR/events). Working with internal key stakeholders to develop and deliver content and messaging that drives new business opportunities and increases existing customer engagement and interaction.
* Work closely with the Head of Design to develop core assets (images and copy) for Human Innovations solutions and services to underpin our social media, digital acquisition and CRM plans in support of key business initiatives.
* Manage the development and launch of the new company website. Maximising efforts to ensure content is fully optimised for the web, challenge and amend the UX to support different use case scenarios and use Google Analytics to see trends and analyse marketing performance on an ongoing basis.
* Devise and launch a successful events programme incorporating both proprietary and external events. Working closely with the CEO to develop relevant and compelling content when required and manage the company's presence from start to finish at each event.
* Own and manage the maintenance of and strategic business initiatives for the company's CRM platform. Ensuring all data is inputted correctly, updated on a regular basis and segmented effectively for marketing campaigns
* Working closely with head of design and senior management to devise and manage a marketing and communications strategy, encompassing both online and offline channels to drive business growth and grow existing client accounts
* Passionate about digital and content marketing
* Self-sufficient, entrepreneurial spirit
* Fluent in digital and how to use social to drive PR
* Experience using tools such as google analytics, and social media monitoring tools such as Meltwater
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "LYDIA STILLER- FLOWERDEW". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Lydia Stiller- Flowerdew- Lydia@majorplayers.co.uk | DD: + 44| 207 845 7214. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly if you would like more information before applying.
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
Contact: Lydia Stiller-Flowerdew