Digital Content Marketing Executive - Clientside- South London
Contact: Lydia Stiller-Flowerdew
Digital Content Marketing Executive - The Company!
Major Players is working with an international sales network and property investment advisory that specialises in attractive new-build and renovation development projects in key luxury markets across France, Spain, London, Lisbon, Switzerland and Brazil. Founded back in 2003 this is not just your ordinary organisation, with a real focus on the creative and producing amazing content across all their different markets, it is a really great place to stretch that creativity muscle and have your thoughts and voice heard. This global organisation has 50 people worldwide, with 30 based in their London head offices, with 2019 being the year for digital change; they are currently building out their marketing team with a focus towards digital marketing and content.
Digital Content Marketing Executive- The Role!
This fantastic organisation is looking for a talented and ambitious digital content creator to support their content-led product, marketing and communications initiatives. For this role you will need to be a practical digital content writer with a high level of taste for visual aesthetics as well as the ability to create analytical, emotive and persuasive content. The roles requires excellent writing, editing and proofing skills, with the ideal candidate having previous experience in a similar position, you will have good copywriting-for-web skills and be able to tailor content towards different audiences. Being apart of a fast paced, B2C and B2B oriented environment, one where this hands-on position will allow for great ownership and creative thinking.
● Produce keyword rich digital content in line with our SEO and content strategy
● Produce world-class e-marketing and digital advertising briefs in line with content guidelines
● Research, write and edit cutting edge news articles, ensuring the delivery of key product and corporate
● Ensure a consistent brand, unique selling point(s) and message is established for the various pieces of
● Deliver content for marketing initiatives in-line with their strategic priorities
● Take ownership of their online platforms ensuring that every image and piece of content speaks to their
audiences in the right way
● Identify, follow and utilise new innovations in the content space to increase exposure and efficiency
● Support the Marketing & Communications Directors by creating and updating on-line and off-line content
guidance documents and training for all content-based functions
● Follow tone of voice guidelines to ensure that the brand personality is reflected consistently through your
● Ensure all written content meets the established quality requirements set by the Marketing and Communications Directors
Skills & Experience:
● Ideally 1-3 years experience in a content led digital role with a particular emphasis on SEO and marketing
● Excellent writing and editing skills (evidence of exceptional content skills and experience is essential)
● Previous Content Management Systems experience essential
- Fluent in English
● A common sense approach to multi-tasking & prioritisation is essential.
● Self-editing is a key part of the copywriting process, so you need to be happy to receive feedback, learn
from it and edit your own work to reflect that
● A passion for writing and producing content.
● A genuine interest in the built environment, architecture, the property industry, lifestyle, travel and
culture is a must
● Attention to detail is essential for this role
● Be a naturally curious information sponge, who loves to read and delve into new topics. You must enjoy
independent research, and be able to absorb and process new information quickly
Don't Miss out, Apply Today!
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "LYDIA STILLER- FLOWERDEW". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Lydia Stiller- Flowerdew- Lydia@majorplayers.co.uk | DD: + 44| 207 845 7214. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly if you would like more information before applying.
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
Contact: Lydia Stiller-Flowerdew