Digital Content Manager- Football- London
Contact: Lydia Stiller-Flowerdew
Digital Content Manager- The Company!
Major Players is working with a massive name within the UK football world, that are responsible for promoting and developing the game at all levels; from grass roots through to the professional game, Cups and the International teams. Having recently rolled out a programme to help attract youth to the sport, and grow engagement and participation this institution are looking for a Digital Content Manager to come in and help bridge the gap between content, marketing and this new App.
Digital Content Manager- The Role!
As the Digital Content Manager it will be your responsibility to lead the content engagement strategy for this youth programme (part of Youth Reward & Recognition) to ensure participation outcomes are delivered. As well as managing touchpoints from this programme to all related areas of business, to ensure a cohesive overarching marketing strategy and fluid content distribution. This role will also need to focus on wider development of content, resources, marketing campaigns and digital projects for youth football participation.
* To work with multiple stakeholders from across the business and externally to lead, develop and evolve the reward and recognition scheme for youth football.
* Oversee the development of digital and physical products that will inspire new and existing audiences to play and engage with football online and offline, including agency management.
* Manage the content project group for this programme and link to multiple work streams across the wider project, including the reward & recognition scheme and digital product.
- Develop a plan for the ongoing content development, design production and presentation, to ensure that the product is always up to date and relevant.
* Drive the wider benefits of the youth programme within the organisation, to stakeholders and to the target audience at large.
* Create, edit and manage engaging and relevant content through all online and offline touchpoints, with the support of external agencies
* Lead the content management process from agency management, content planning, production and editing, to approval, and digital publishing.
* Encourage and pioneer forward-thinking and innovative ideas to engage with the target audience in order to achieve the programme's objectives.
* Work with commercial, marketing, digital and research colleagues and partners to drive shared benefits.
* Scope out the future content plan for future phases of the programme age 9-11yrs, as well as new content for 5-8yrs and their parents.
* Measurement and impact evaluation of the programme on National Game Strategy participation targets, with the support of research.
* Provide digital expertise and support across the Participation team in order to encourage the growth of participation in youth football.
Skills & Experience:
* Educated to a degree level or equivalent
* Experience of delivering digital projects that deliver high quality user experience and engagement
* Experience of leading marketing/digital projects
* Experience CRM and use of various technology systems
* Experience of leading and managing complex projects/programmes
* Experience of managing cross-departmental teams, building relationships across large organisations
* Understanding and awareness of commercial partnerships and marketing
* Experience of Agency management and/or film production
* Technical understanding of building digital products
* Effective management and communication with external stakeholders
* High attention to detail
* Understand the changing sporting landscape and needs of sport participation and their behaviours
* Understanding of grassroots sport, ideally football
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "LYDIA STILLER- FLOWERDEW". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Lydia Stiller- Flowerdew | DD: + 44| 207 845 7214. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly if you would like more information before applying.
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.