Digital Content Executive- Events- London
Contact: Lydia Stiller-Flowerdew
Digital Content Executive- The Opportunity
Launched in late 2015, this fast growing events space company has received over 8 million worth of investment since their birth and now is home to a team of 40, based in the heart of East London. With their unique offering of three highly demanded products, this company are on a mission to reinvent the global events industry through technology.
Digital Content Executive- The Position
This innovative start up is on the lookout for a Digital Content Executive to join their Marketing team in 2019. They are the UK's first SaaS enabled marketplace for creative meeting, off-site and event spaces that allows you to instantly search, book and pay for over 5,500 venues across London and the UK. This is a unique opportunity to be a part of the rapidly growing marketing team as they expand into the European markets.
* SEO and Organic Traffic
* Creating blog content, sourcing blog contributors, nurturing content partnerships and curating partners content for blog
* Creating content to be hosted on third party websites as part of their backlink strategy
* Curating the content on website to ensure their organic rankings continue to grow
* Creation of social media content across Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram
* Sourcing online communities and contributing relevant content for them
* Writing weekly email content across core customer sets
* Creating product update email campaigns in line with their product roadmap
* Creation and curation of all new European listings
* Supporting the team with the creation of all launch collateral and content
* At least one year's experience in a similar role
* Fantastic writing and editing skills
* Good knowledge of SEO
* Delivered content for blogs, mailers and social media in a previous role
* A can-do attitude and a desire to join a fast growing industry disruptor
* Basic Google Analytics skills
* Experience with Wordpress
* Experience with HubSpot
* Adapt content for different channels quickly and easily
* Manage a variety of projects at once, meeting deadlines and delivering high quality content
* Track, analyse and report on the success of your content
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "LYDIA STILLER- FLOWERDEW". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Lydia Stiller- Flowerdew- email@example.com | DD: + 44| 207 845 7214. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly if you would like more information before applying.
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.