Digital Content Editor - Retail - Clientside - London
Contact: Dave Newman
£28,000 - £33,000
Digital Content Editor - The Company
Major Players are working with a huge name in the retail world. Our client own and operate some of the most popular and successful shopping outlets and centres in the UK. Their stores attract over 350 million customer visits a year and more than half of the UK population visit one of their centres each year. The company have a highly successful digital platform and online magazine that offers a multichannel experience for consumers and partners alike.
Digital Content Editor - The Role
This exciting organisation are now looking for a highly motivated Digital Content Editor to develop and deliver insightful, entertaining and dynamic content for their online magazine and their wider web presence. You will be creating and editing a range of short and long form content geared around lifestyle, fashion and food & drink. You will have a key role in making sure that content plays a key part in driving the brand's broader digital marketing strategy.
* Own and execute the content strategy for the online magazine, to achieve content engagement, user acquisition and retention targets
* Manage the editorial calendar and generate creative ideas for day-to-day publishing of content on the website, working closely with retail and shopping centre teams
* Create editorial content and promotional copy in categories including but not limited to Beauty, Lifestyle, Food, Home, Fashion and Offers
* Mentor and manage a Digital Content Writer, helping them to produce engaging content
* Actively explore opportunities to co-produce content with partners like other publishers, bloggers, retailers & brands
* Create and coordinate content for the website and various marketing campaigns while working closely with designers and developers
* Ensure brand guidelines and tone of voice is implemented across the board on all digital channels
Skills & Experience
* 3-5 years experience in writing consumer-facing content
* 1-2 years experience as a senior writer or associate editor, at a digital publication
* Strong SEO and analytics knowledge a must
* Strong knowledge of content marketing, stays up to date with the rapidly changing marketing industry
* Experience managing and mentoring content writers
* Excellent written skills, a natural aptitude for language and love for all things digital
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "DAVE NEWMAN". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Dave Newman | DD: + 44| 207 845 7269. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly if you would like more information before applying.
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.