Website Content Manager- FMCG- London
Contact: Lydia Stiller-Flowerdew
Major Players are currently looking for a Website Content Manager to work for a fast growing, innovative drinks brand. You will be responsible for managing a wide range of content, focusing on the user experience on this thriving ecommerce website. Reporting into the Head of Brand Marketing.
* Create, develop and manage all online content, including; product and content upload, writing product descriptions, site optimization and merchandising.
* Ensure necessary content for all on site campaigns is being developed and delivered within set deadlines
* Drive upgrading projects transitioning all content to Shopify.
* Continually enhance the UX pathways, redefining the ecommerce experience within the alcohol industry.
* Create the merchandising strategy for the website to ensure key products are featured prominently, and cross-sell & up-sell opportunities are maximised.
* Optimise web content to align with SEO and accessibility standards.
* Develop and execute digital marketing strategies to drive profitable sales, grow brand awareness, and acquire new customers. Including PPC, SEO, Display advertising, Ad Words.
* A creative can-do attitude, challenging the norm with rigorous adherence to ecommerce industry best practice at the core.
* Proven hands-on experience in an ecommerce team with technical understanding of how ecommerce websites operate and function.
* Proven track record in effectively managing digital marketing channels.
* Good experience of web analytics tools to interrogate KPI's including traffic, conversion, and ROI, and the ability to offer well-presented insights based on findings.
* Ability to contribute and lead meetings
* Copywriting experience
* Advanced in Google Analytics with experience of SEO, Adwords & Google Shopping.
* Advanced in Shopify.
* Advanced Photoshop & Illustrator experience.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "LYDIA STILLER- FLOWERDEW". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Lydia@majorplayers.co.uk| DD: + 44| 207 845 7214. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly if you would like more information before applying.