Digital Financial Communications & Capital Markets EMEA £65,000 - £75,000
Calling all highly motivated and hardworking digital strategists with demonstrated interest and experience in financial communications.
We are looking for a Digital-focused Account Director responsible for growing the London based team. We advise many of the largest and most recognisable UK and EMEA based financial brands.
This role will lead and direct digital and social media work for the sector including content creation, collaborate on organic and paid social media strategy and execution with Data and Intelligence Teams, social media thought leadership, and community management.
This is an opportunity to start up a new sector specific team: We're looking for a self-directed, seasoned and entrepreneurial focused team member who understands business strategy and can contribute to and expand the ongoing growth and development of our team and practice, as well as be hands on and create content
- Social Strategy and content creation: Drive the development of social and content strategy as well as content creation on corporate, fincomms, M&A, IPOs and financial crisis topics
- Support the day-to-day account management and serve as a primary point of contact for clients, addressing issues, anticipating clients needs and ensuring quality control.
- Build, lead and market an emerging digital offering within the Financial Communications group.
- Build relationships and work closely with film studios for content opportunities including meeting and working with talent at film junkets
- Closely track digital communications and marketing trends to bring fresh thinking and best practices to clients.
- Help win new business, build the practice and grow the team.
£65,000 - £75,000
Strong benefits inc: 28 days holiday, Pension, Private health care, 15-20% bonus.
Hybrid working model - 60% in office
Contact: Tom Williams