Major Players are working with an agency based in Central London to recruit for a Freelance Digital Asset Manager.
Start date: ASAP
Contract length: 2 months+
Day rate: £200 per day
About the role:
You will manage the Digital Asset Management system to provide user training and day-to-day maintenance of the new library, workflow & template modules.
You will be responsible for maximizing the value of the DAM, focusing on system integrations in order to establish new processes and effectively streamline ways of working, across several systems and departments.
* Day-to-day duties:
* -Ensure the creative platform enables users to be self-sufficient using the system
* -Ensure the day-to-day maintenance and continuous improvement of the platform, focusing largely on integration with other systems in use across the business
* -Audit all user asset uploads to ensure all information needed has been provided in a clear, concise way. Work towards enabling users to be self-sufficient at asset upload going forward
* -Manage asset usage rights
* -Work closely with Studio team and other agencies (3rd party) to ensure the workflow uses a streamlined / improved version of current briefing form effectively
* In order to be considered for this role, you must have previous experience working with Digital Asset Management systems and integrations. You will have technical expertise working with APIs or integrating multi-vendor systems.
If this sounds like you, please apply by submitting your updated CV.
Contact: Lydia Wheeldon