Digital and Social Community Manager - FMCG - Clientside - London
Contact: Dave Newman
£35,000 - £40,000
Digital and Social Community Manager - The Company
Major Players are working with a very exciting brand in the food and drinks space. Our client are the pioneers behind a range ethical and nutritional products that are distributed on a global scale. Their ethos as a brand is to make it easy for consumers to turn what they are consuming into moments of healthy indulgence without destroying the planet's resources in the process. Sustainability and clean living are at the core of what they do and this is a company that shows tremendous respect and demonstrates immense ambition to make positive change.
Digital and Social Community Manager - The Role
This fabulous brand now require a Digital and Social Community Manager to work across their UK Digital strategy and maximise their reach across all digital channels. You'll be working with the global team to develop execution of complex digital strategies spanning both organic and paid approaches. You'll be the guardian and ambassador for the brand across the UK social channels and will be responsible for upholding and developing the tone-of-voice and offering best in class service and campaign work across key channels. This is a broad role encompassing social strategy, community management, content creation and strategy, influencer marketing, reporting and analytics.
- Oversee UK Digital strategy, maximising our footprint across all digital mediums including social media platforms and online retailers.
- Work with global team to develop execution of digital paid media plans across digital footprint to achieve brand development goals. Emphasis should be on creating breakthrough results and creativity with a constant goal of improving effectiveness.
- Manage all consumer engagement and response across social channels harnessing our brand voice and tonality to address questions and concerns and build brand regard.
- Collaborate with global creative teams to lead amazing branded content design and execution to reinforce our brand positioning and regard.
- Lead strategy to identify, engage, and inspire key brand advocates to drive awareness, regard, and loyalty in partnership with key team members.
- Devise and execute UK social strategy across all channels
Skills & Experience :-
- Over 3 years experience across social media and digital marketing
- Experience managing social channels for a known consumer facing brand or organisation - either in-house or via an agency
- Skilled at understanding the nuances of a brand's voice and personality
- Expert at measuring results and using to data to gain insight to create exceptional digital strategies
- Strong content creation experience - skilled writer
- Originality and flair - you're able to come up with great, witty content at the drop of a hat. You are both proactive and reactive
- Worked with social listening tools such as Sysomos, Sprinklr, Radian 6 etc
- Exceptional communication - both written and verbal
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "DAVE NEWMAN". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Dave Newman | DD: + 44| 207 845 7269. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly if you would like more information before applying.
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.