Digital and eCRM Executive- Technology- Clientside- London
Contact: Lydia Stiller-Flowerdew
£21,000 - £23,000
Digital and eCRM Executive- Company Overview
Major Players is working with an exciting app that works as a youth broadcasting channel, delivering to an audience of 1.2 million. Founded 10 years ago, with a recent rebranding in the last 2 years a new focus has emerged broadening their offering on a social and interactive level. Providing content on a 24/7 basis to over 80 organisations, as well as attracting partnerships with brands for advertising space on this continual stream.
Digital and eCRM Executive- Role Summary
This role is responsible for supporting the social & digital media communications strategy, driving engagement and loyalty initiatives across all digital touch points for their content and productions.
Requiring content to be produced and managed across social, email campaigns, CRM, as well as the App and its website. Looking for a digital generalist with 6 months to 1 years experience, this is an amazing role for junior executive to expand on their knowledge and build upon the skills they already have, joining a close knit team who provide a fun atmosphere to the office.
* Plan, deliver, evaluate and optimise all digital content & communications on digital owned channels, including mobile, web, social, email & offline.
* Ensure full integration with wider marketing & communications activity, working closely with the music content teams, other relevant internal colleagues and external agencies
* Create cutting edge eCRM and social communications to grow, nurture and retain an engaged community.
* Champion consumer experience across all campaign channels where relevant.
* Provide the music, content and commercial teams with an in-depth knowledge of the processes, best practices and execution of high quality eCRM campaigns.
* Create digital mechanics (competitions, sign up forms, social tools) and set up new web/app/email marketing automation workflows.
* Implement and develop processes alongside the Head of Music to ensure collaboration between the internal & external teams involved in CRM execution.
* Plan, schedule & manage all aspects of Subtv's communication channels.
* Develop & execute compelling content and promotion ideas to build communities and drive traffic to our digital touch points (and third party streaming platforms).
* Create & upkeep a weekly calendar to ensure the posting of timely content and to take advantage of seasonal/current events, on and off university campuses.
* Implement a paid media strategy, working with the Head of Marketing to plan digital budgets through a clear understanding of ROI and commercial potential.
* Encourage and manage conversation and interaction amongst the community; help to create and establish new micro communities, including the identification of 'opinion leaders', 'tastemakers' and 'curators', encouraging them to get involved.
* Plan, deliver, evaluate and optimise content for our app and website(s)
* Work with the rest of the team to generate unique, differentiated content and promotions to engage and sustain app/web interaction with the community.
* Inspire the music content team to create relevant, contextual content that can be localized effectively to increase activity at key university sites.
* Assist the commercial team when necessary with branded/sponsored campaigns.
* Facilitate and manage user conversations, questions and needs via direct messaging through Intercom and email where applicable.
* Respond to app feedback / user experience issues and reviews that are detracting from successful onboarding and retention.
* Build and manage the execution of key music initiatives, promotions and campaigns.
* Track, measure & benchmark results, reporting campaign performance back to key stakeholders.
* Analyse data collected via social & app interaction to improve our relationships & understanding of our consumer behaviour.
* Deliver insight led marketing campaigns working closely with the Insight team to improve usability and engagement across the university estate.
* Be aware of the latest innovations and consumer trends in digital media, ensuring we are always exploring new marketing and partnership opportunities.
* Use Analytics and understanding of consumer data to identify new opportunities and approaches in and out of the digital space.
Skills & Experience:
* A creative storyteller who understands how to connect with young audiences using great copy, images, video & conversation.
* A great writer who is ultimately able to inhabit the voice, tone and character of our brand across multiple touch points.
* An investigator who uses data & analysis to determine what tactics are inspiring to our audience.
* An experimenter who is constantly looking for new ways to surprise, delight & inspire our different audiences.
* Confident using eCRM-driven marketing campaigns to drive consumer engagement and increase loyalty.
* Strong technological knowledge and comprehensive understanding of emerging digital opportunities, tactics and technology.
* Superb communication skills, both verbal and written.
* Proactive, hard-working and enthusiastic.
* Strong design, photography & videography, copywriting & creative skills.
* Passionate about music and the digital landscape
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "LYDIA STILLER- FLOWERDEW". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Lydia Stiller- Flowerdew | DD: + 44| 207 845 7214. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly if you would like more information before applying.
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.