Digital Analyst - London or Newbury
£250 - £390/day
Digital Analyst - The Company
An award winning, successful digital media planning, buying and analytics agency. They've had a great year with yet another Times Tech track top 50 listing under their belt, year on year growth and a huge increase in new client wins. You would be working on their account with a large and prestigious multinational telecommunications company.
Digital Analyst - Key Skills
* Experience of using Adobe Analytics to admin level.
* Experience of using Adobe Target to deliver A/B and MVT tests.
* Experience of Tealium tag management.
* Experience of analytics set up for mobile apps and single page applications.
* Experience of specifying and using data layers.
* Strong knowledge of data governance and integrity issues. Experience of proactively keeping data quality high and flagging up issues appropriately.
Digital Analyst - The Role
As a digital analyst you will be responsible for plugging some business-critical gaps in the company's analytics capability. The role can either be based in London or Newbury.
Main duties and responsibilities:
* Creating Adobe Analytics solution designs. Writing tagging requirements and specifications and supporting developers in their implementation.
* Analytics implementation and reporting across web and mobile apps.
* Building Adobe Analytics reports to accurately answer business questions and provide insights.
* Set up, execution and reporting of Adobe Target A/B and MVT tests.
* Specifying and working with developers to create data layers.
In addition to base salary, the company offers a wide range of benefits and career progression opportunities.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "CRISTINA PRODAN". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Cristina Prodan| DD: 020 78 45 72 02 - email@example.com Please notes all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.
Contact: Cristina Prodan