Digital Account Manager - Hybrid - £38,000pa
Major Players are working with an independent and fast-paced agency specialising in delivering a great value service to UK advertisers, who are looking to continue their awesome organic growth in 2022.
As an Digital Account Manager, you will be at the forefront of managing client relationships and helping to determine and drive channel strategy to achieve some incredible results!
As a Digital Account Manager with this exciting agency, you will:
* Take ownership of paid search and social campaign set-up, optimisation, and reporting/analysis, and deliver key information and recommendations to your clients
* Incorporate all aspects of online planning and buying, across social, programmatic, display, and email, alongside publisher-direct deals
* Analyse performance, trends, and competitors to influence planning decisions
The Digital Account Manager will need:
* 2+ years of experience working within PPC, display and video advertising
* Experience managing paid media campaigns with a focus on direct response and ROI, with use of the full Google suite
* The confidence to share and develop well-informed opinions, with an analytical thought process
Location: Hybrid working at our offices in Ladbroke Grove, London
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, then please get in contact with me: DD: +44 207 845 7248 or connect via LinkedIn: Alex Phipps.
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/.
Contact: Alex Phipps