Digital Account Manager - Advertising Agency - London
Contact: Marta Canga-Roza
Up to £28,000
Major Players has an opportunity for a Digital Account Manager in a unique advertising agency in Central London.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Digital Account Manager to look after account-coordination, across digital channels - including branded websites and tools. This position requires someone who can manage expectations, deliver projects against timelines and communicate effectively, all underpinned with a solid understanding of Digital from a technical but also strategic level. As a Digital Account Manager, you will be highly motivated with a passion for improving online user experiences, website development and informed improvement.
Further responsibilities include:
* Act as the point of contact for our Digital clients, but also a wider client base for digital platform matters
* Build strong, long-term client relationships and maintain frequent contact with your Digital clients
* Optimize web content to increase traffic and improve SEO
* Work with our Performance Analyst to report on web performance metrics and analyze digital campaigns success,
* Proven work experience as a Digital Account Manager
* Proven experience with optimising websites against SEO/SEM
* A good understanding of on-site analytics tools, such as Google Analytics
* A good understanding of good & bad website design.
* Integrated marketing experience: digital & BTL (preferred but not essential)
* Experience working with a configurator tool (preferred but not essential)
If you're looking to work in a fast-growing and collaborative environment, then please APPLY!
For further assistance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me:
Search for "Marta Canga Roza" - To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact me here | DD: + 44| 207 845 7242 - email@example.com Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.