Digital Account Manager - Media Agency - London
Contact: Ed Davidson
£30,000 - £40,000
My client is one of the world's biggest media networks. With almost 100 offices in 73 countries, their services include insight and strategy, analytics, media planning and buying, digital communications, branded content creation and social media strategy and community management. This role is for a digital account manager to work on one big client.
You will be able to build excellent relationships with clients, media-owners and other planning and buying staff. Apart from taking a client brief, further responsibilities include:
* Plan and buy central campaigns across all digital channels
* Management of account activity from beginning to end, of budgets, of strategists and planners and work to deadlines
* Work with internal stakeholders, work with junior staff members to ensure that the campaigns are set up, optimised and reported to high expectation
* Provide support to the digital account director
* Ensure all media schedules are maintained during the media planning and buying process, including tagging and trafficking.
* Provide market intelligence to planning teams on all aspects of the digital market place
* Excellent knowledge of the UK digital advertising market
* An understanding of other media channels and their impact on digital
* Strong planning and buying skills
* Strong negotiator, good client facing skills
* Ability to use Excel and PowerPoint as well as media tools (e.g., TGI, Nielsen, comScore, etc)
If you want to work with a talented team in a rewarding environment, then PLEASE APPLY!
For further assistance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me:
Search for "Ed Davidson" - To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Ed Davidson | DD: + 44| 207 845 7204 - firstname.lastname@example.org Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.