Digital Account Manager - Creative Agency - London
Contact: Simon Spencer-Rouen
£30,000 - £35,000
Digital Account Manager - Creative Agency
This is an opportunity to join a thriving creative agency in central London. The role is for a Digital Account Manager. You will take responsibility for leading the social element of a joint PR and Social account on for a client. You will be someone who eats, breathes and sleeps PR and Social. This is a forward thinking, purpose driven creative agency working with clients to make a real difference to society and the community.
Responsibilities - Digital Account Manager
- Planning, producing and executing industry leading and creative strategies across multiple client accounts including social media, websites, newsletters and marketing collateral
- Creating engaging and consistent content across all digital platforms with assistance from the wider team
- Managing budgets and projects, reporting to the senior management team
- Setting and hitting KPI's and objectives
- Conducting meetings and representing the agency for daily client and tenant liaison
- Implementation of SEO and PPC strategies
- Developing influencer strategies across campaigns
- Managing external suppliers and develop digital partnerships
- Reporting on digital channels and projects, working with the analytics team to develop new ways of reporting
Requirements - Digital Account Manager
- 2+ years relevant experience in a client facing account management role, within the digital marketing.
- Fantastic organisation, planning and communication skills and thrives in a fastpaced environment
- An enthusiastic creative seeking an opportunity to constantly progress in the company
- Excellent, creative writing skills, media relations and a strategic thinker and doer
- Experience with customer relations and crisis management
- A great team player
- Able to meet deadlines and a keen attention to detail
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, SnapChat, YouTube, IGTV as well as the latest industry trends and are confident with CMS
- Developing relationships with appropriate influencers and can create and action successful Influencer strategies
- SEO comprehension and PPC campaigns
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Adwords and social sponsored posts
- Strong commercial and creative awareness of new products, technologies and trends in the digital environment
- Good understanding of the retail and F&B industries. (i.e. knowing what next season's trends are, industry happenings and the emerging influencers
To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Simon Spencer-Rouen | DD: + 44| 207 845 7218 - email@example.com
Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly!
(For further assurance, please check my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; search for "Simon Spencer-Rouen")
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/.