Digital Account Manager- Agency- London
Contact: Lydia Stiller-Flowerdew
Major Players are working with an exciting London based agency that are looking for a Digital Account Manager to work with their digital team based in central London office, representing multiple leading fashion, food and lifestyle destinations in London. You will be joining a successful team, who work across content generation and management, web maintenance, e-marketing, social media, film production, client liaison and analytic's .
- To write social media, web and newsletter content strategies working closely with their integrated teams
* Planning, producing and implementing creative strategies across multiple client accounts including social media, websites and newsletters
* Managing budgets and projects, reporting to Directors and management team
* Implementation of SEO and PPC strategies
* Developing influencer strategies across campaigns
* Reporting on digital channels and projects, working with the analytics team to develop new ways of reporting
* Minimum of three years relevant experience in a client facing account management role, within the digital marketing
- A degree in English and an excellent creative writer and grammar
- SEO, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Mailchimp and social sponsored posts through Facebook Business Manager
* Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, SnapChat, YouTube, IGTV as well as the latest industry trends and are confident with CMS
* Strong commercial and creative awareness of new products, technologies and trends in the digital environment
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "LYDIA STILLER- FLOWERDEW". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Lydia Stiller- Flowerdew | DD: + 44| 207 845 7214. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly if you would like more information before applying.