Digital Account Manager- Agency- London
Contact: Lydia Stiller-Flowerdew
Digital Account Manager- The Company!
Major Players is working with a super exciting agency, based in the heat of London. Working with a range of top B2C and B2B clients across Food and Drink, Property, Corporate, and Digital. This owner managed agency has a real unique and family feel to it, where a work life balance is encouraged. This company are giving one lucky Digital Account Manager to join their ranks and work with some of the best creative people and brands London has to offer.
Digital Account Manager- The Role!
This exciting agency is looking for an exceptional Account Manager to join their fast paced and growing social media and digital team. This is a brand-new role, created to not only manage several existing B2B and B2C accounts but to be a crucial player in their continued expansion in this area. The successful candidate will work across a range of sectors from start-ups to global corporations and will be offered lots of room for growth and development. Looking for someone with exceptional B2B and B2C social and digital experience who can hit the ground running - leading accounts, managing juniors and contributing to new business.
* Account performance, goals, KPI's, outcomes and client communications for owned accounts
* Financial management encompassing day-to-day finance processes and development of all project and retainer budgets and management of forecasts
* Implementing strategy
* Creating and managing campaigns
* Overseeing social profile management across Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn and ensuring that it remains aligned to the wider brand strategy of the client
* Managing and implementing paid social strategies
* Mentoring junior members
* Inputting into content planning and production
* Overseeing of status reporting both internally and externally
* Ensuring the commercial success of your accounts and being actively involved in new business pitching and preparation
Required Skills and Experience:
* A minimum 3 years' experience of running B2B and B2C social media accounts (ideally in an agency setting)
* A genuine interest in B2B and B2C and paid social with a thorough understanding of how social can help businesses achieve their objectives - both brand and commercial
* Experience of delivering outcomes in line with client objectives
* A can-do attitude - from proactively suggesting campaign ideas, to creating content, to responding to social trends
* Strong presentation skills
* Financial management experience encompassing day-to-day finance processes and development of all project and retainer budgets and management of forecasts
* A business mind-set; ability to converse with high level professionals and understand their brand inside-out - becoming their business partner
* Excellent numeracy, telephone manner and communication skills
* Experience working in a fast-paced environment
* The ability to multi-task, work well within a team and under pressure #Excellent written English and grammar essential
* A hunger to develop, learn and progress
Don't Miss out, Apply Today!
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "LYDIA STILLER- FLOWERDEW". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Lydia Stiller- Flowerdew- Lydia@majorplayers.co.uk | DD: + 44| 207 845 7214. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly if you would like more information before applying.
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
Contact: Lydia Stiller-Flowerdew