Digital Account Director - Hybrid - £55,000pa + amazing benefits!
Major Players are working with a fiercely independent brand activation agency, who work with some of the world's biggest and most recognisable brands. The agency lives and breathes digital media, and work collaboratively so they are deeply connected with industry insights.
As a savvy and strategic Digital Account Director, you will lead a small team and direct a mixture of retained and project work for one of our largest clients, spanning EMEA and Global projects.
As a Digital Account Director with this exciting agency, you will:
* Work on a variety of channels and projects including content creation (video, landing pages, in-store activation), web development and maintenance and sales tools and collateral
* Guide the day-to-day running of projects across EMEA, and help support global projects from time-to-time
* Strong communication skills, with experience pitching new business
The Digital Account Director will need:
* 3+ years of experience within account management, with great digital knowledge and experience line managing
* Strong attention to detail and great analytical skills
* Experienced across a variety of digital touchpoints, including email, web, social, both B2B and B2C
Location: Hybrid working in Farringdon, London
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, then please get in contact with me: DD: +44 207 845 7248 or connect via LinkedIn: Alex Phipps.
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/.
Contact: Alex Phipps