Digital Account Director - Hybrid - £50,000pa
Major Players are working with an international, award-winning marketing agency looking to continue their exciting expansion into 2022.
As a Digital Account Director, you will work with some seriously exciting clients across the healthcare sector, helping to drive positive outcomes by blending data-driven insight, creativity, and deep sector knowledge, delivered through digital-first integrated marketing and communications services.
As a Digital Account Director with this exciting agency, you will:
* Lead a team of Account Managers to exceed client expectations through high quality work, produced on-time and within budget
* Directly manage clients' accounts from start to finish, acting as a key contact to help problem-solve and manage the day-to-day workflow
* Work with biddable teams to plan and execute media campaigns across digital and offline channels
* Develop budgets for existing and new client business proposals, helping to assist in billing
* Analyse campaign performance to share valuable insights and actionable recommendations directly to clients, and create reports using PowerPoint and Excel to convey this data
The Digital Account Director will need:
* 3+ years of experience in a Digital Account Manager or Director capacity within an agency setting
* Demonstratable media planning experience, either in a B2B or B2C setting
* Extensive experience within programmatic and social media advertising, and their relevant tools and systems (Google Campaign Manager, MOAT Analytics)
* An organised, proactive, and detail-oriented personality, with exceptional communication and team-management skills
* A strong analytical mindset and be able to provide actionable insights
Location: Hybrid working at our offices in Whitechapel
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, then please get in contact with me: DD: +44 207 845 7248 or connect via LinkedIn: Alex Phipps.
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/.
Contact: Alex Phipps