Digital Account Director - Hybrid - £45,000pa
Major Players are working with an independent and fast-paced agency specialising in delivering a great value service to UK advertisers, who are looking to continue their awesome organic growth in 2022.
As a Digital Account Director, you will be at the forefront of managing client relationships and helping to determine and drive channel strategy to achieve some incredible results!
As an Digital Account Director with this exciting agency, you will:
* Take ownership of strategy and take senior point of contact on integrated client accounts, ensuring key deliverables that leave the agency are of high quality and fit for purpose
* Ensure core campaigns and delivered on time and within budget, and prepare relevant documents and presentations to deliver to clients
* Oversee the management of online media investment, and integrate with a team that oversee planning & buying of traditional media channels
The Digital Account Director will need:
* 3+ years of experience within a client-facing online marketing position, with experience within the main biddable platforms
* A good understanding of data, attribution, tracking, and measurements, with the ability to lead pitch presentations when required
* A passion for helping high-growth clients navigate the early stages of investment into, main DR focused, consumer media
Location: Hybrid working at our offices in Ladbroke Grove, London
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, then please get in contact with me: DD: +44 207 845 7248 or connect via LinkedIn: Alex Phipps.
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/.
Contact: Alex Phipps