DIGITAL ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - EDINBURGH
£45K - £50K
Are you an Account Director with an understanding of web development?
Major Players have a Digital Account Director position available with a multiple award-winning creative advertising and marketing agency. With offices across the UK, they apply themselves to exciting campaigns from long-term brand building to short-term marketing activations. Motivating ideas are always at the heart of what they do.
This agency is based in Edinburgh with a hybrid working policy of 3 days in the office and 2 days at home.
The Role / Company
This agency applies their many and varied skills across a wide range of sectors, media and marketing challenges.
You will be working within the expanding client services and project management team, sharing their enthusiasm for all things digital. You will be commercially minded and quick to understand a client's business, their requirements and how the agency can help them. You must be client-facing, helping them to manage expectations and build long term relationships.
You should be eager to drive the agency's digital agenda forward; so you will be innovative, ambitious, determined and passionate!
* Maintaining strong existing and ongoing client relationships - creating project communication plans, preparing status reports, soliciting client feedback, solving problems and proactively making recommendations for future digital progressions
* Be key point of contact and responsible for delivering large scale website projects for clients
* Responding creatively to client briefs with robust presentations / proposals
* Scheduling, managing and delivering new and ongoing projects / tasks on time and within budget
* Attending/leading meetings with clients and potential clients
* Briefing internal technical & creative teams on Digital projects / tasks and overseeing projects through to delivery
* Analysing the results of a campaign or project (using Google analytics and other online tools) and producing reports to present to clients
* Research and planning, including the very latest digital techniques and digital marketing insights
Skills & Experience
* Experience of delivering large scale website projects for clients
* Educated to degree level, ideally in a marketing, creative or business related subject and/or hold a postgraduate qualification in a marketing discipline
* At least 5 years agency experience, ideally with a Digital agency (not compulsory)
* Be proficient in Microsoft Office and/or Google Suite (Desirable, but not essential)
* Experience managing email marketing campaigns
* Extremely organised with attention to detail, deadline driven
* A relationship builder
* Excellent communication/presentation and negotiation skills - face to face, email and phone
* Creative thinker with the ability to 'think on your feet'
* Integrity and a sense of fun
* The ability to multitask (juggling clients, projects and internal team resource)
* Demonstrate self-motivation and strive for continual improvement
* Manage own time effectively and understand the need to prioritise tasks and resource
* Ability to work as part of a team and motivate team members to develop their full potential
* Experience using JIRA project management software and employing agile methodologies throughout delivery
Salary & Perks
Location - Flexible hybrid working policy with 2 days in the Edinburgh office.
Salary - £45,000 - £50,000 depending on experience
Contact: Clare Murphy