Social Garden is looking for a gun Account Director to join their fast-paced Sydney team.
Are you a Senior Account Manager or Account Director looking to relocate to the amazing city of Sydney in Australia?!
The position will be responsible for project management, client liaison and new business within the property team, leading a selection of our key property and enterprise clients. Working closely with the digital and creative production teams as well as directors to deliver high performing campaigns and great results.
You'll learn all there is to know about property marketing including, project positioning and messaging, launch and on-market sales and marketing strategies, placemaking and customer experience.
The role is suited to an organised and motivated individual with great communication skills and experience in digital marketing. The role will involve managing several projects within the studio, from social content, to performance marketing and customer experience strategies, leveraging CRM and marketing automation platforms. The only constant in the world of digital is change, so a quick learner with a great attitude is a must!
Roles and Responsibilities
* Manage a portfolio of projects and ensure efficient workflow within the studi
* Be a key resource within our growing Sydney team (mentor junior AM team)
* Develop strategic marketing campaigns that generate ROI for our customers
* Work closely with our digital producers to deliver projects on time and on budget
* Engage and collaborate with client stakeholders (including executive level)
* Maintain and develop existing client relationships
* Consistently achieve revenue management targets
* Drive business development strategy and processes
* This person should have at least four years of experience in client service
* This person should have at least 3 years working in digital marketing
* Demonstrated experience developing and delivering property is a huge bonus
* Experience managing large budgets ($1million+)
* Significant experience in developing multi-channel customer acquisition and retention plans
Contact: Joe Faulkner