DevOps - Contract
Contact: Kirsty Sharp
Award winning healthcare creative agency based in London are currently looking for a DevOps professional for a short-term contract. To be right for the role you will fit the below:
* Experience with setting up Drupal on AWS, Cloudfront with good understanding of terraform.
NICE TO HAVE
* In depth technical knowledge of one or more of Linux, Networking, Storage or Databases
* Experience of continuous integration tooling, using Jenkins
* Experience in setting up environments in AWS using EC2 and NGINX.
Experience in setting up Drupal sites with Jenkins on AWS.
* Experience in designing, building and maintaining high performance, highly available, production hosting environments
* Understanding of security engineering and security best practices
* Advanced knowledge of at least one high-level scripting language, such as Python, PHP, terminal etc
* Advanced knowledge of configuration management tools, such as puppet, ansible, salt, etc.
* Advanced knowledge of best practices and tooling for Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
* Containerisation (Docker) on Linux, IaC
* Ability to architect and administer scalable, cloud-native and on-premise applications on AWS.
This role would ideally suit someone who is in-between contracts or looking for something short-term
If you have the right skills and experience for the role then please apply now or get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org