Front End Developer - Entertainment Brand - £35,000 - £40,000
Contact: Sophie Anderson
Front End Developer - The Company
Currently working with a fast paced and tech focussed brand based in Central London who own and operate a number of social venues for sports and entertainment. They are now diversifying their product portfolio and are restructuring to an agency model to deliver digital marketing, branding, and product development strategies for their network of brands.
Front End Developer - Your role
As a Front End Developer you will be working with a small but focused team to successfully deliver new features, maintain code quality and providing support architecting solutions. You'll be someone with a great eye for detail that can jump straight in to a project and deliver great work.
Front End Developer - Your Responsibilities
* Developing and maintaining our websites and web applications
* Participating in design and development meetings
* Agreeing the timing and deliverables with senior members of the team
* Working alongside the Senior Developer and Designer to build new designs
Front End Developer - Your Skills
* 3-4 years' experience in a similar role
* Experience in responsive web development
* Understanding of SCSS
* Good PHP and MySQL skills
* Familiarity with WebPack and GIT
* Curiosity to experiment new technologies and methodologies
* Proven ability to deliver their part of the project on time and to the desired quality
In return, you'll be working as part of a growing company that are at the forefront of innovation within the entertainment sector. You'll have the opportunity to apply and develop your skills using cutting edge technologies as part of a relaxed and creative team. You'll be working alongside a team of experienced developers and will have a structured career pathway with a competitive salary.
If this is the role for you then APPLY NOW!!
We have a range of Tech and Development roles on at the moment from £20,000 - £130,000
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "SOPHIE ANDERSON". To apply for this opportunity or for further information, please contact: email@example.com