We’ve teamed up with a leading in house brand who are looking for a content designer to join their team working across their socials and website.
• Deliver cutting edge graphic and video content
• Experimenting with imagery, typography, gifs, video and animation whilst finding engaging digital solutions
• Leading on design briefs from conception to execution
• Evolving the design and execution across various content franchises and platforms
• Creating content for both organic, boosted and paid formats
Skills & Experience
• 3+ years industry experience in a digital design role
• Confident with Adobe CS and After Effects
• Excellent understanding of creating content for social media and design trends
• Proactive and highly motivated with the ability to lead
• Ability to lead the creation of compelling evergreen and campaign social content
• Confident in collaboration and communicating to sell design ideas to wider teams
• 27 days holiday per annum
• 2 paid days for charity of your choice
• Healthcare and Dental scheme
• Contributory pension scheme + more
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, please do not hesitate to get in contact with on DD: +44 020 7845 7279 or connect with me on LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/stephaniekkane
Major Players are the UK’s leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/.
Contact: Edwina Wickham